The design of the 31 features a fine entry forward, a sleek coachroof leading aft to a spacious cockpit and a wide stern with an integrated swim platform. The fin keel delivers solid performance on a waterline length of 28’ 6”.
The 9/10 fractional rig has a deck stepped aluminum mast with aft-swept spreaders and carries a 105% genoa. The boat comes standard with a traditional fully battened main with a stack pack or choose the optional in-mast furling mast. An open bow pulpit also allows for easy set up of an optional asymmetric cruising chute. All lines are led aft to the cockpit.
Beneteau’s interior design group, Nauta Design, focused on making the 31 interior light, airy and roomy below decks. Everything down below is functional and beautifully finished.
- Design: Finot – Conq et associés
- Interior Layout and Design: Nauta Design
- Length Over All: 9,66 m – 31’8’’
- Hull Length: 9,30 m – 30’6’’
- Hull Beam: 3,39 m – 11’1’’
- Light Displacement: 4,052 kg – 8,933 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 315 L – 83 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 22 CV – 22 HP
- Propulsion: Propeller Shaft
- CE Certification: B6/C8/D10