Cruising at everyone’s pace on seas the world over. Sailing single-handed, as a couple, with the family or with friends, the Oceanis 38 can make all sailing dreams come true. On board this yacht, sailing is free of needless constraints. Its very use has been redesigned to leave the owner the choice of layout. Designed to evolve, it can adapt to stages in life through the addition and subtraction of elements.
DAY SAILER, WEEKENDER, CRUISER, the Oceanis 38 adapts to three worlds and evolves to match your needs, desires, and lifestyle.
- Design: Finot-Conq Architectes
- Interior Layout and Design: Nauta Design
- Length Over All: 11.50 m – 37’9″ (week-ender & Cruiser)
- Hull Length: 11.13 m – 36’6″
- Hull Beam: 3.99 m – 13’1″
- Light Displacement: 6 340 kg – 14,172 lbs/li>
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 130 L – 34 US Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 330 L – 87 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 30 CV – 30 HP
- Propulsion: Propeller Shaft
- CE Certification: A8/B9/C10