After seeing over 260 boats built in three years, the Lagoon 400 (launched in 2009) has found a new lease of life through Nauta Design’s work on the boat’s interior fittings. Suggestions received from owners have enabled Lagoon to produce a boat that is even more welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern: the result is the Lagoon 400 S2, a nod to its famous predecessors, the Lagoon 410 S2 and 380 S2.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
- Naval Architects: Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost
- Interior Design: Nauta Design
- Overall Length: 39’3”
- Length on Waterline: 37’7”
- Overall Beam: 23’9”
- Draft: 4’00”
- Mast Clearance: 66’7”
- Light Displacement (EEC): 22817 lbs
- Full-batten Mainsail: 603 sq. ft
- Square Top Mainsail (optional): 651 sq. ft
- Furling Genoa: 301 sq. ft
- Optional Gennaker: 818 sq. ft
- Fresh Water Capacity: 79 US Gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 53 US Gal.
- Engine: 2 x 29 HP
- Interior Finish: Alpi grey oak and non skid laminated Milano oak for the wood floor
- EEC Certification: A for 10 persons