Designed by the architects Van Peteghem and Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) in association with the Lagoon R&D department, the Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the Lagoon 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the re-positioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the Lagoon 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more…
- Naval Architects: Marc Van Peteghem / Vincent Lauriot Prévost
- Interior Design: Nauta Design
- Overall Length: 62′
- Length on Waterline: 59’9”
- Overall Beam: 32’10”
- Draft: 5’1”
- Mast Clearance: 101’9”
- Light Displacement (EEC): 71089 lbs
- Full-batten Mainsail: 1496 sq. ft
- Square Top Mainsail (optional): 1571 sq. ft
- Furling Genoa: 979 sq. ft
- Furling Staysail: 516 sq. ft
- Optional Spinnaker: 3228 sq. ft
- Optional Gennaker: 2044 sq. ft
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4 x 63 US Gal.
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 172 US Gal.
- Engine: 2 x 110 HP
- Interior Finish: Light oak alpi and non skid laminated wenge for the wood floor
- EEC Certification: A for 14 persons