The Swift Trawler 35 has strong harmonious lines making you feel reassuringly safe, and this quality is repeated in the design and fit out choices. Built on a semi-planing hull developed through the expertise of Beneteau Power, the Swift Trawler 35 has a Cummins 425 hp engine, and together they procure pleasure underway and offer easy manoeuvring. Protected by either a Bimini or a soft top, the Swift Trawler 35’s flybridge has a comfortable living space with a sea view.
Intended for long cruises, the Swift Trawler 35 offers a spacious interior with ingenious contemporary fittings. The entirely glazed wheelhouse affords a 360° view and creates a pleasant atmosphere. You enter the owner cabin with en-suite shower room and a second cabin with bunk berths, by a gullwing door. There is plenty of space for guests on the Swift Trawler 35. Fitted with a twin sink that converts to a worktop and an extra forward-facing seat, the U-shaped galley offers a convivial living space on board. The sofa-bed in the saloon converts to a comfortable double berth. The teak wood matching the wonderfully easy to clean Efficiency© upholstery creates a cosy atmosphere indoors.
Enjoy a completely different cruise experience.
- Design: BENETEAU POWER
- Interior Layout and Design: M. JOUBERT & B. NIVELT
- Length Over All: 10.98 m – 36’0’’
- Hull Length: 9,98 m – 32’9’’
- Hull Beam: 3.98 m – 13’1’’
- Light Displacement: 7 450 kg (CE) – 16,420 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 800 L – 211 US Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 320 L – 85 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 425 CV – 425 HP
- Propulsion: Propeller Shaft
- CE Certification: B8/C10/D11