Resulting from a renewed collaboration between the Beneteau motorboat design office, the architect, Michel Joubert and the designer Pierre Frutschi, this new Beneteau Swift Trawler 50 retains the features that were the success of its predecessors, while offering some amazing innovations.
Modernized silhouette that emphasizes a very fluid flybridge line, hull specifically designed for the choice of IPS engine (2 IPS 600), the Beneteau Swift Trawler 50 also marks a significant development in the adaptation to the various ways of sailing and living on board. From the couple to the large family, all types of crews will find the proposed layout and attractive.
- Design: Joubert-Nivelt
- Interior Layout and Design: P. Frutschi
- Length Over All: 49’2″
- Hull Length: 43’9″
- Hull Beam: 15’3″
- Light Displacement: 35,264 lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 X 317 US Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2 X 106 US Gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 2 X 435 HP
- CE Certification: B14/C18