The New Swift Trawler 47 is arriving San Francisco on its Swift Pacific Adventure
Join our welcome party May 18 from 11am to 3pm
Browse our info below and inquire for more information.
PREMIERE: Miami Boat Show February 14 -18, 2019
What can we say about that beautiful powerboat?
The 47 is a result of a collaboration between Beneteau Power and Andreani Design. She is the latest addition to a range that has been tirelessly cruising rivers and seas across the world for 15 years. Both cruising and at anchor, everything is designed to simplify life on board and to enjoy every minute.
- Innovative and luxurious new flybridge design that makes it equivalent to that of a 60ft yacht – very impressive. The flybridge features a very comfortable helm station for up to three people, dining table for six with benches all around and a BBQ on the aft deck. The space is large, welcoming and safe and is a great deck to enjoy 360 degree panoramic views, all shaded by a cleverly designed composite hardtop.
- Designer Pierangelo Andreani’s reputation for keeping a boat’s interior space design not only breathtakingly beautiful but practical and simple is evident in the 47. With a very generous main cabin space and three stateroom, the 47 can accommodate up to eight on board. The interior’s bigger rooms and updated design, creates a convivial and high quality interior that can be either finished in teak or oak, with a tasteful blend of fine materials that gives her a very contemporary look.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon that can turn into an extra cabin by opening out a large and cleverly built-in sofabed. The walkaround area by the table and the galley is large and allows easy flow.
- Highly modular, the cockpit can fit a table with a large bench seat and, with the wide sliding doors, this area creates one seamless open space when combined with the saloon. The transom opens on to a large swim platform that can be equipped with a hydraulic lifting system. Another smart feature is the flybridge staircase that can be pushed to the wall to free some extra space on the cockpit.
- Expansive foredeck area that can be fitted with optional sun pads shaded by a pop-up sunroof, which is comfortable and provides great views.
- One of the most notable features, and one that is key for safety on board are the large walkways, several hand rails, and easy access on and off the boat. Guests will feel just as at ease when underway as they will at anchor.
- Energy efficiency is one of the 47’s most notable features from a cost and performance standpoint. The Swift Trawler 47 has already outshone the outstanding performances of earlier models and her fuel consumption is very reasonable. The fuel tank has a capacity of 510 gallons with a standard power option of a pair of 425 horsepower QSB 6.7 Cummins diesel engines connected to straight shafts with four-bladed propellers.