Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the Lagoon 450 SporTop.
The Lagoon 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
What makes Lagoon the Number 1 choice for a cruising catamaran in the world is the Lagoon expertise in:
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- the Nauta Design touch for interior elegance and comfort
- Naval Architects: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost
- Interior Design: Nauta Design
- Overall Length: 13,96 m / 45’10”
- Overall Beam: 7,84 m / 25’9’’
- Draft: 1,3 m / 4’3’’
- Mast Clearance: 22,33 m / 73’3’’
- Light Displacement (EEC): 15,50 t / 34178 Lbs
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2 x 175 l / 2 x 46 US gal
- Fuel Capacity: 2 x 500 l / 2 x 132 US gal
- Engine: 2 x 500 l / 2 x 132 US gal