This new boat is the perfect compromise between the emblematic 450 model and the 52. She offers an attractive option to navigators in search of a large “seaworthy and modern” owner’s boat. With her new visual identity, rigging and hull design, she provides increased performance, comprising a unique brand signature. Indeed, the 50’s elegance seduces thanks to the bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views, more than ever enhanced. With unparalleled accommodation possibilities, this new model is available in three, four or even… six cabins!
A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station provides perfect visibility. And behind the helm station, a huge modular recreation area conceals a storage area large enough to store all the cushions.
A large open cockpit facing out to sea, large stern skirts enable easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats to welcome children and adults alike.
A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline.
Vast storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
- Length Over All: 14,75 m / 48’5”
- Hull Beam: 8,10 m / 26’7”
- Light Displacement: 20,826 t / 45921 t
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2 x 520 l / 2 x 137 US gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2 x 240 l / 2 x 63 US gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 2 x 57 CV / 2 x 57 HP
- EC Certification: A : 12 ; B : 14 ; C : 20 ; D : 30