This more than 23-metre yacht marks an important step for Lagoon towards a world in which elegance and refinement are the watchwords. Lagoon brought together an illustrious team for the design of its flagship: VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design. All have strived to produce a catamaran where harmony reigns between the interior and exterior living spaces, where compromise does not exist, where innovation enhances comfort and life at sea.
For the more demanding, 25 m² of fully configurable space enabling you to create your very own SEVENTY 7. This option is available only in the “forward galley and crew quarters” version, as the customizable space is that of the aft portion of the port hull.
- Length Over All: 23,28 m / 76’4”
- Hull Beam: 11 m / 36’1”
- Light Displacement: 61,663 t / 135967 Lbs
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2800 l / 740 US gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2 x 800 l / 2 x 211 US gal
- Max Engine Power (Hp): 2 x 180 CV / 2 x 180 HP
- EC Certification: A : 14 – B : 18 – C : 24 – D – 40