December 31 @ 9:00 pm
February 24, 2018 @ 9:00 am
September 14, 2018
- Exclusive dealer for Beneteau sailboats, powerboats, and Lagoon catamarans
- The largest selection of used boats in the Bay Area.
- Expert help in boat selection based on your needs and budget
- ASA (American Sailing Association) training facility
- US Powerboating training facility
- Charter division offering skippered charters, day rentals or custom events on board our fleet of new luxury yachts.
- Custom classes for learning to sail or powerboat
- Fully staffed Service Department for any repairs, maintenance or any yacht services you need
- Charter placement in Bay Area fleets and the Caribbean – tax savings and offset the cost of ownership
- Discounted Service Rates for all our owners – for life
When you purchase from Passage Nautical, we create a personalized experience to fit where you are in your life. What sets us apart is our full-service approach to helping you enjoy the boating lifestyle, from our world class yacht sales division selling both new and used boats, to our award-winning Service Department which offers repairs, installation, concierge services and a lifetime service relationship. We can completely customize our power and sail training to your schedule and skill set. Our menu of boating classes will get you ready to boat quickly. Our seasonal educational seminar series offers free advice from experts on all kinds of topics including cruise prep, anchoring, electronics, charter yacht ownership, electrical systems and more.
We make yacht financing easy and offer complete yacht insurance services. Our Boat-As-A-Business workshop informs you how to receive tax savings through yacht charter placement programs. We host monthly test rides, educational workshops and other VIP events about the boating lifestyle.
For 30+ years, we have been making people’s boating dreams a reality. Let us help you with yours. Please give us a call to get started.
You can always count on thoughtful customer service and personalized attention tailored to your vision, budget and boating lifestyle.